Do you know what there is not enough of these days? Well, affordable housing, affordable medical care (NHS is still going though), and helicopter-based action games. The latter is the one that’s really affecting me these days, but that’s going to change soon enough.
The game is being developed by 3Division and published by Dutch indie-specialist, SOEDESCO. In a press release today, SOEDESCO announced that it would be publishing the game’s physical worldwide release on September 25th, and that the digital version would also launch on the same day.
There’s a trailer up above, and although it doesn’t look particularly impressive, maybe the gameplay will trump the visuals. It’s hard to say, but keep an eye out for our review around the time of the game’s release.
In the meantime, watch the trailer and have a look at the game’s features down below, as well as a collection of screenshots provided to Pure PlayStation.
- Soar through the sky in an Mi-24 Hind assault heli, a.k.a. the Flying Tank
- Fight in Singleplayer and Multiplayer – Deathmatch, Instant Action & Online Co-op
- Hover over Central Asia, Eastern Europe, the Arctic Ocean & Southeast Asia
- Equip devastating weapons and missiles, such as GUV gun pods and FAB bombs
- Master your aircraft with three different helicopter control difficulty levels
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella.
SOEDESCO Press Release