We’re glad(os… hahaha) to be able to tell you that Bridge Constructor Portal will soon be releasing on home consoles, including PS4. The bad news is that us PS4 people will have to wait a touch longer than our Xbox One and Nintendo Switch brethren.
After releasing last year on PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android, Bridge Constructor Portal will be releasing on PS4 this March 1st. Xbox One and Switch owners will be able to get the game a day earlier on February 28th. It’s only a day. It’s only a day.
For those who missed the initial reveal last year, Bridge Constructor Portal is Bridge Constructor and, well, Portal. It’s in the name. They really hit the nail on the nose with the name. If you can’t guess what it is by the name alone… well, maybe this isn’t the game for you as it requires some logical thinking. Here’s a quick rundown of the game’s features:
- The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor™ with an official Portal™ license
- Create complex constructions in the Aperture Science labs
- Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures
- Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks
- Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid
Headup Games Press Release