Players of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare can now download update 1.10.
The 3GB patch includes the usual bug fixes, but also a new rifle in the Quartermaster’s Update. The R-VN Energy Rifle provides a 2-round energy burst and is free to season pass holders, but the base version can be earned by achieving 200 kills with an energy-based assault rifle (R3K, Type-2, or Volk) that is equipped with an accessory earned through weapon prestige, or by finding it in a Supply Drop.
Patch Notes :
Featured Content and What’s New
- Show the last weapon used in Winner’s Circle instead of Payload
- 360 Rig Rotation in customization menu
- New weapons added to the Quartermaster
- Use of four Taunts instead of just one
- Simultaneous Deaths/Kills – This allows players to kill one another with ballistic and energy weapons at the same time. For example, if two players with low health fire at the exact same time, both players will die. The same would apply if two snipers headshot each other at the same time.
- Simultaneous Deaths/Kills – When this occurs, you’ll not only see it happen in the bottom left obituary, but you’ll also get a Medal called “Trade”. This is called “Kill Trade” in the options menu and will be defaulted to OFF in Custom and LAN. You can turn it on under the “Game” tab in CODCaster
- Fix for late players being shown as in a party even though they aren’t
- In FFA style modes, players would appear on colored teams in the lobby. This has been fixed
- Fix for various bugs that can occur after a host migration
- Fix for players appearing in 1st place despite losing in a FFA match against bots
- Bug fixes in the After Action Report Medals tab
- Fix for the weapon indicator at the bottom of the screen showing the wrong weapon after respawning in HC SnD
- On occasion, the scoreboard would briefly display a player’s score as the team score if the player had their scoreboard open during a round transition. This has been fixed
- Backend bug fixes
- Grind score limit is now 65 (was 85)
- Friendly Fire will now be disabled in Competitive playlists
Rave in the Redwoods
- Fixed a bug where mission rewards could show up incorrectly in the zombies menu
- Fix for a bug that would remove the icon a player had crafted if a host migration occurs
- Added 200 ranks and 10 new rank icons
- Added the R-VN and UDM to be unlockable for use via the Magic Wheel
Living life one Batmobile chase at a time. When she’s not writing about video games, she’s writing terrible jokes that even a Christmas cracker would be embarrassed to share.