Vertigo Games has announced today that it will be releasing its first bit of paid DLC for Arizona Sunshine on PSVR. The new campaign DLC, named Dead Man, will release sometime this spring. There’s no concrete date as of yet, but we do know that it’ll only cost $2.49/€2.49. The press release didn’t state any price for the UK, though we imagine it’ll be around the same as the dollar and euro pricing.
Taking place in the final days before the apocalypse, Arizona Sunshine – Dead Man DLC will drop you in an infested US missile base where you will lead a desperate attempt by US Army Special Forces to contain the expanding zombie outbreak. It’s up to your squad to clear the base and launch a missile vital to stopping the spread of zombies in the southern US states.
- An all-new campaign mission, telling a prequel story to Arizona Sunshine
- 6 new achievements / trophies spread across an infected missile base
- A new fully automatic submachine gun
- A new two-handed shotgun
- A new tactical handgun
- 3 new masks: the military gas mask, the skull mask, and the Dead Man mask
- Character customization options
Will you be hooking back into your personal matrix to get up close and personal with the undead once more, or have you left Arizona Sunshine to rot in your digital library forever?
Vertigo Games Press Release