Kalypso Media has announced that the delayed Valhalla Hills: Definitive Edition will now be launching on April 25th in America and April 28th in the UK.
The strategy game will be available to buy both physically and digitally, and is currently advertised on Amazon UK for £29.99.
The official description says:
In Valhalla Hills – Definitive Edition, you are Leko – youngest son of Odin, exiled to Midgard by your father for failing to meet his expectations. More interested in building villages than pillaging them, you now find yourself far from home with a disgruntled band of recently-deceased muscleheads. Odin has turned his back on his people, and it’s your fault. There’s only one thing for it – you’ll have to guide your newfound companions to heavenly glory the only way you know how.
- Build and manage a thriving Viking settlement with over 35 buildings
- Conquer massive mountainside landscapes and face dangerous foes like Ice Giants, Lava Crawler or Mummies.
- Play on snow-covered slopes, barren sand dunes, fiery volcanos or in gloomy caves.
- The console versions include the DLC ‘Sand of the Damned’ and ‘Fire Mountains’, as well as a new exclusive map type – ‘The Dwarf Cave’.
- Randomly generated maps, day and night cycles and a well-balanced economic system provide endless challenges and variety.
We had better get thinking on our Viking name. What would yours be? Let us know below.