Fantastic Contraptions finally has a release date for PS4/PSVR – July 11th, though some naughty sods have been playing the game since it was accidentally released for a short time on the PlayStation Store a few weeks ago. Whoops…
Today, Radial Games has confirmed via a blog post over on the PlayStation Blog that Fantastic Contraption is coming next week for a decent price and with some nifty features, too. That’s not all, as PS4 Pro owners will be getting the very best version possible with all the enhancements Radial Games has made for the mid-gen refresh.
Here’s the list of PS4 Pro enhancements:
- 8xAA – We averaged out all those sharp corners for smoother looking curves!
- Higher-resolution textures – you can almost smell that wood-grain!
- Improved backdrops and scenery
- Additional special-effects and visual flairs
- Extra island decorations
- 125% resolution oversampling – A fancy way of saying that things look real sharp in there.
While regular PS4 owners won’t get to “almost smell that wood-grain” they’ll still have a decent game on their hands with some fresh content made exclusively for the PlayStation release of Fantastic Contraption.
The cherry on the top is that you’ll be able to nab Fantastic Contraption for $19.99, though Plus members get an extra 10% off. Nicey, nice.