The release date for Farming Simulator 18 on PS Vita has been revealed via a new gameplay trailer. It will launch on June 6th.
This latest portable edition will include pigs for the first time, alongside a garage packed with much-loved machinery.
Become a modern farmer in Farming Simulator 18! Immerse yourself in a new, engaging Southern US environment, harvesting wheat, canola, corn, sugar beet, potatoes and, for the first time, sunflowers. Take care of your livestock with new animals to breed and transport, as pigs are now joining the indispensable sheep and cows! Also, try your hand at forestry – an activity new to the Nintendo 3DS™ version.
Sell your products in a dynamic market, and use the profits to expand your farm. As your career progresses, gain access to a huge selection of over 50 farming vehicles and machines. These are faithfully recreated from over 30 of the biggest names in the industry – including, for the first time, some of AGCO’s most respected brands: Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson and Valtra.
- Expand your farm through tons of varied activities: plant, harvest, take part in forestry activities, all with their dedicated machines.
- Breed and transport animals: cows, sheep, and for the first time, pigs.
- Develop your farm in a new and immersive American environment.
- Use and drive over 50 faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools, including AGCO’s most respected brands: Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson and Valtra.
- Grow and harvest new crops such as sunflowers, in addition to sugar beet, potatoes, wheat, canola and corn.
Farming Simulator 18 will be available as both a physical copy and digital. And we’ll do our best to bring you a review nearer the time. In the meantime…
Straw hat? Check. Straw between teeth? Check. Corny song? Check, check.
Old PlayStation had a farm, R1, R1, O…