Good day. It is I, Chris, Pure PlayStation’s fearless leader, and I’m writing to you today to inform you that we’re having a little giveaway. Why? Because we need to improve our social media presence, damn it, and this is the easiest way to do it. Hey, at least I’m being honest.
The truth is that our social media accounts aren’t stalked by nearly enough of you. So in an effort to get you clicking those “Like” and “Follow” and “Subscribe” buttons, I’ve personally gone out and bought a copy of God of War to tempt you. I’ve no interest in the game myself – I know, let’s not start this discussion again – so I’m going to ship it to whoever is the lucky sod that wins it. It could be you. It might not be. The odds aren’t great, but hey, they’re still better than the lottery. Here’s how it’s going to go:
To enter, you need to either follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook, or subscribe to us on YouTube before 23:59 GMT on April 27th, 2018. Either one is fine as I’ll pool all of the followers/likers/subscribers into one big excel sheet and then run a lottery using a lottery program online.
However… While the odds may not be in your favour, you can give them a nudge in the right direction. If you’re a follower, liker, and a subscriber, you’ll get three bites of the pie. Now how’s that for some premium bribery. Here are the links to our various channels:
Now here’s some terms, conditions, and details. It’s best to give them a quick read before you go on a clicking spree.
- The game shall be shipped to anywhere within the UK, Europe, and North America. Unfortunately it’s not possible to ship outside of these territories.
- The winner will be selected at random and all decisions are final.
- The winner will be contacted through either Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube to confirm receipt of the prize.
- Should the winner not respond within three days, another winner will be selected.
- Your privacy is important and we understand that completely. However, we will need a shipping address, and possibly a phone number to pass on to the third-party delivery contractor. Your details will not be used in any other capacity, and once the prize has been dispatched, your details will be deleted and/or destroyed.
- For the sake of making sure there are no disappointments, the game will be briefly tested before being shipped to ensure it is in working order. Aside from a couple of minutes of use, the game will be, for all intents and purposes, new.
- If the prize is damaged in transit, we can not take responsibility and it will be up to you to find a solution with the third-party delivery contractor. This also applies if the game is lost in the postal system (though it will be sent with tracking.)
- We take no responsibility for any damage that arises from using the game. Whether it fries your PS4 or you lose your job because you skipped work to play it, it’s not our fault and we’ll take no responsibility.
- There are no alternative prizes. If you’re the winner but don’t really want the game, just say and we can select another winner. We’d prefer the game to go to someone who will enjoy it.