Don your spacesuit and stock up on freeze-dried lasagna because Goat Simulator is reaching new heights in its new DLC, Waste of Space.
It is all down to you, Space-goat, to rebuild the colony. Run head first into everything and everyone in your quest to crowdfund the base back into relevance. Once you’ve unlocked all available futuristic features, why not head to the Commando Deck and make yourself the best captain you can be by practicing all the necessary skills: space diplomacy, space tech control, and space yelling.
Fancy a bike race? Just don’t hit a giraffe. Fancy a spaceflight? Be sure to fight those Space Pirates. Think of yourself as the next Newton? Head to the Test Labs and bend the Laws of Physics. Oh, and there’s a bunch of aliens running around, locking people up. Good luck with that one!
- Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
- Endless space full of planets to visit. But seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother? There is one planet nearby, though. Go to that one.
- Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore.
- Learn how to be a real bridge commander!
- The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with exclusive content.
Waste of Space DLC is out March 21st. We’re sure you’ll agree, it’s one small step for man, but one giant leap for goat kind.