You like giant mobile suits. We like giant mobile suits. With Gundam Versus, we can like giant mobile suits together and use all that technology just as science intended – to blast, punch, and cut each other into atomic particles.
With an open beta starting September 2nd, you will have a chance to see if Gundam Versus scratches that itch for more intense online battles. The beta will include online match modes for casual players from one-on-one to three-on-three. An ultimate battle mode will have 15 online missions and 30 offline missions.
Here is the full list of what will be available, but this should be enough to let you know if you will be jumping in the cockpit when Gundam Versus launches on September 29th.
- Player Match (Online mode)
- Casual Match (Online mode) – 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3
- Ultimate Battle (Online / Offline mode) – 15 missions, 30 missions
- Trial Battle (Offline mode) – 1 Route
- Free Battle (Offline mode)
- 5 in-game music from “Missing Rink” and “Crossbone”
Bandai Namco Press Release