For owners of Hitman Episode 1, your newest mission has come in. The Paparazzo, Elusive Target #23, is live and currently somewhere in Paris. During this mission, you have one objective: eliminate Kieran Hudson. The video above offers clues to determine the approximate location of the target, but this mission will not be easy. The target can only die once and if you die, it’s over. If the time limit expires, your chance at completing this special mission is gone forever.
As stated in the official press release, the Elusive Targets are specially crafted, unique targets, which come with particular rules:
· An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
· They are available for a limited time only in-game
· Intel on the target will be limited
· They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
· Plan accordingly before you engage your target
· Your target can only die once
· If you die during the mission, that’s it
· When the time runs out, they are gone for good
· If you fail, there are no second chances
Don’t miss out.
The official start time for Elusive Target #23 is Friday, April 7th 13:00 BST / BST 14:00 CEST. The mission Tuesday, April 18th 13:00 BST / BST 14:00 CEST. So what are you waiting for, get hunting.
Are you sexy PlayStation gamers digging these Elusive Target missions as much as we are? Is this the kind of content you’d like to see added to your favorite games? Let us know what you’re thinking.
When Jeremy isn’t writing books or playing video games, he’s living his life one random movie references at a time.
Premier Comms Press Release