IO Interactive teased last week that it would be finding a way to bring more players into the world of Hitman, and today the independent studio has announced that Hitman’s first episode will be completely free for all players.
In an effort to bring more players into the world of unfortunate accidents and plain simple murder, IO Interactive is releasing the first episode of Hitman for free. There’s no catch, either, as you’ll be able to play the game exactly as if you’d bought it.
Play everything in the first location from the game. Experiment, Improvise, try things and have fun: Welcome to The Playground
Anyone who downloads the game for free will have full access to everything included in the ‘ICA Facility’ location;
– 2 Story missions, including all cut-scenes
– 2 Escalations Contracts
– 40+ Challenges
– 17 Achievements/trophies
More juicy news to suck on:
- Fallout 4 VR Listed for PS4/PSVR Release
- Japanese PSVR Game Dark Eclipse is an RTS MOBA for VR; Official Website is Totally 1996
- Dead Alliance Open Beta Starts Next Month on PS4, New Trailer Inside
- PSN Deals: Fallout 4 is -50% on PSN [UK/EU]