The latest update for Minecraft, 1.52, brings with it seven new trophies for all you glory hunters out there, as well as support for the newest add-on, Mini Game Heroes Skin Pack. The patch is now live on all three Sony offerings: the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and the PS Vita.
Mini Game Heroes Skin Pack will set you back £1.69, but after swooning over this cutesy-pie description, it will be hard to resist:
Swoop round Glide’s tightest tracks in lithe llama-suit, cushion Tumble-based fumbles with fluffy cat pads, or don your Guardian get-up to bolster both your Battle ranking and your fashion game.
In case that’s not enough, the Glide Giants Track Pack also goes live today. This will retail at £2.49, and places mini you in a humongous world.
The title ‘Giants’ doesn’t describe you, see, but the world around you now that you’re a miniscule Minecrafter gliding through gigantic environments and avoiding massive hazards!
Finally, fans have been concerned that the forthcoming Better Together Update, which will allow cross-platform play on all consoles except PlayStation, will mark the end of support for Sony’s consoles. But Mojang are adamant that updates will continue for all devices, even if they do not support the Better Together release.
They said, “Console Edition will still be getting updated with new features, and those platforms which won’t support the Better Together Update will continue getting updates even after it lands.”
Full patch notes are:
- Added Mini Game Heroes Skin Pack
- Added 7 New Trophies
- Added Biome Scale Slider
- Added Find Balanced Seed option
- Added Llamas, new mobs that can be tamed and ridden, and will form caravans when led.
- Added Parrots. Try letting them ride your shoulder, but be careful what you feed them!
- Added Woodland Mansions, and the mobs that inhabit them: Vindicators, Evokers, and the annoying Vexes that they summon.
- Added Explorer Maps to help you find Ocean Temples and the new Woodland Mansions, and the new Cartographer Villager to sell them to you.
- Added Observer Blocks.
- Added Totem of Undying item.
- Added Curses of Binding and Vanishing.
- Added Spawn Eggs to the Creative Menu for Skeleton Horses, Zombie Horses, Elder Guardians, Strays, Wither Skeletons, Husks, and Zombie Villagers.
- Updated Textures for Mule and Donkey Spawn Eggs.
- Added dyeable beds
- Added display of status effects on the HUD.
- Reduced the amount of Food Bar drain player many actions cause, but increased the drain caused by health regeneration.
- Torches can now be placed on the full-block side of Stairs
- Iron bars, glass panes and fences adjacent to the full-block side of a stair will now visually connect.
- Carpet and snow layers can now be placed on top of upside-down stairs.
- Beds are now bouncy, though they do not completely reduce all fall damage.
- MCCE-3488 – Villager trading broken
- MCCE-4793 – Loose dual wielded item when you die
- MCCE-4731 – Shulker box miss colored in Natural texture pack
- MCCE-4910 – Shulker Boxes on Natural texture pack
- MCCE-4746 – Sleeping with an elytra
- MCCE-3357 – End portals stop appearing after respawned dragon death
- MCCE-2998 – Slime Block Glitch
- MCCE-4715 – Potions firing from dispenser crash.
- MCCE-2744 – Fences Attaching to Nether Brick Fences
- MCCE-3165 – Tutorial World
- MCCE-4830 – Skin-Pack: Magic: The Gathering, Ajani skin has bugs
- MCCE-4840 – Color of shulker box incorrect in Natural texture pack
- MCCE-4834 – skeletons spawn in a 2 high space with trapdoors on ceiling
- MCCE-4663 – Weapon durability shows when interface opacity is low
- MCCE-4727 – Textures wrong
- MCCE-3973 – Donkeys don’t spawn
- MCCE-4710 – Invisible Chat Box
- MCCE-1899 – Squid spawning limit super low…
- MCCE-3386 – Game freezes
- MCCE-2983 – Piston translocation will not work in future versions. Bug?
- MCCE-2479 – It’s possible to step up 1 pixel height from Grass Paths to Farmland blocks.
- MCCE-4644 – Birch boat texture is broken in cartoon texture pack
- MCCE-3352 – No trail after shulker projectile on PS4
- MCCE-3005 – New Minecraft mob attacking heart dropping animation not working on PS4
- MCCE-4518 – Can’t Vote For Battle Maps On PS Vita