Square Enix had announced that NieR: Automata is set for a new DLC called 3C3C1D119440927, which will add three new colosseums and additional quests.
No release date has been published for Europe or North America, but in Japan it will launch on May 2nd at 1,500yen (about $14).
Once you’ve completed the colosseum challenges and sub-quests, you can earn the following:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S and A2: Revealing Outfit (2B), Young Man’s Outfit (9S), Destroyer Outfit (A2)
- Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
NieR: Automata has sold more than one million copies worldwide and taken many gamers by surprise.
Has it earned one of your soft spots?