Team Ninja has taken to Twitter to announce the latest update for Nioh. Update 1.03 is a baby at 32mb (yes, megabyte) and aims on rectifying the sub-mission bugs that have made some completely impossible.
In addition to the following changes, various other bugs have been addressed despite being unmentioned.
- Increased rewards for the random encounter
- Added forging item for trade at hidden tea house
- Adjusted Amrita regeneration from extraction talisman while using living weapon
- Adjusted paralysis effect of medusa power
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented completing the following sub-missions: The Magatama of Fire, A Fiercer Fla
- Fixed a bug which caused emotion tutorial window to remain throughout the Daizaifu main missi
- Fixed a bug that prevented unlocking the title “Saika Magoichi crusher”
Living life one Batmobile chase at a time. When she’s not writing about video games, she’s writing terrible jokes that even a Christmas cracker would be embarrassed to share.