Nioh update 1.06 is now live and brings with it a collection of new sub-missions to play post-final chapter.
The smithing material carrying limit has been expanded to 9999, and players will also be able to pause the game with the Options button whilst in the status menu.
According to translation, 10 new sub missions are included and are called: Sword Sister’s Youngest Brother (Dojo/Autumn), Transfer (Dojo), Two Shadows (Iga), Iga Stream (Iga), Amusement’s Entertainment (Hieizan), The Rest of the Darkness (Yin Yang Cave), Pandemonium (Hieizan), Wandering and Falling (Ibuki), Lonely Sword (Hades), and Collection of Crumbs (Azuchi).
A few of the changes include:
- Added New Sub Missions – To play the new missions, you need to have reached the final part of the game. These new missions do not affect the Trophy requirements for Samurai of Legend.
- Added New Titles – Obtainable in additional missions
- Added New Smithing Texts – Obtainable in additional missions
Adjustments and Improvements
- Pressing the Options button in the status menu will now pause the game (unable to use during multiplayer mode and summoning visitors)
- Raised the limit for the number of smithing materials that can be carried to 9999
- Can now skip through items using the left and right keys in the equipment screen
Added the Following Settings to Basic Game Settings in the System Menu:
- Enabled on/off function for Reset Camera When Pressing Lock-On Without a Target
- Enabled on/off function for Display Item Level (Not Multiplier) in Equipment List
- Rarity Color Patterns allows you to change the text color for each rarity.
Are you getting your ninja-on this weekend?