Another farming game? Oh, okay then. Real Farm is the latest such farm-based simulator to be announced for PS4, alongside Farming Simulator and Techland’s Pure Farming. So. Much. Choice.
Real Farm comes from Triangle Studios and will be published by Netherlands-based SOEDESCO, which has announced that Real Farm will release on October 20th for PS4.
So what sets Real Farm apart from the pack, you ask. Well, Real Farm is aiming to cater to both the hardcore simulator fans as well as the casual crowd. There’s Career Mode which will give you the full-fat simulator experience where players start out as a lowly contractor working odd jobs to make some money. Once you’ve got enough cash in the bank and some street-cred in the farming industry, you can go on to buy your own farm and take over the world, one wheat field at a time.
Free Mode offers a simpler solution where you already have your farm ready-made and you can maintain it however you like. So a traditional experience, really.
- Dive into a huge, open world presented in sumptuous native 4k
- Grow from farm hand to agricultural A-list in Career Mode
- Cultivate the role of an established farmer in Free Mode
- Sow crops, keep livestock or both, buying and selling in a real-time economy
- Plough straight in with pick-up-and-play controls and a comprehensive tutorial
- Drive and maintain a massive array of farm vehicles and machinery
There’s a funky little trailer up above, too, so be sure to give it a minute of your time before you decide which farming game will get your money. Tough decisions, folks. Well, maybe not in North America and the UK, but in Germany this is kind of a big deal.
SOEDESCO Press Release