Crytek has released a brand new update for its PSVR game, Robinson: The Journey. The new update, version 1.02, brings some bug fixes, graphical enhancements and further tweaking for PS4 Pro users.
The update is live right now so it should automatically start. If not, just find the game’s icon, press the options button and do an update check. The full patch notes for the latest patch are down below.
- Some general bug fixing
- Additional visual enhancements
- Tweaked A.I, dialog and wildlife system
- Tweaked scanning ranges and mechanics
- VO volume equalised across languages
- Tweaked player proxy
- Updates on UI elements (menu, icons, text alignments, etc.)
- Improvements on UI readability
- Tweaked configuration for PlayStation 4 Pro
We rather enjoyed Robinson: The Journey in our review last week, so if you’re still on the fence about this one then we highly recommend giving it a read. Psst, the game’s a tad expensive on the PSN, so go for the physical from elsewhere.