We know what you’re thinking. You have a Rocket League addiction to feed but a new update came up for download. While you were waiting, or in the middle of playing, you were wondering what patch 1.21 changes? Sadly, not much. It’s a small update but fixes the following technical issues:
- Fixed an issue where Spectators would sometimes see incorrect nameplates
- Fixed several Neo Tokyo collision issues that were causing abnormal bounces within the Arena.
- Fixed issues with sound mix causing some effects to be too loud or “bassy”
- Painted items are now displaying as colored in matches
- Fixed issues with Hearts Boost audio staying on indefinitely
- Fixed a crash related to viewing old replays in Dunk House
The community can breathe a sigh of relief though. The hearts boost audio was extremely annoying. Whenever someone had it equipped, the boost sound would continuously play until someone scored a goal or the game was over. Didn’t matter if the person using it was boosting or not. Now off you go. Travel back to the wonderful world of Rocket League.