Sony has announced a new Singstar game as part of their social PlayLink range. SingStar Celebration will get you and your friends and family up off the sofa, belting out songs from 30 “top” artists from October 25th.
And although the SingStar mould is well used, this latest instalment will see away with the need of multiple microphones by using your smartphone in their place; a free app is needed to unlock this feature, which will be available to download on the same day for Android and IOS. Other than that it is business as usual, with you Top 40 hopefuls aiming to match the pitch bars on screen.
The playlist can be found below, but features the common karaoke corkers we have grown to
hate love. Adele’s back waiting for somebody to answer her “hello”, Britney has done it once again, and U2 are still looking for what they haven’t found. Will they ever?
- Adele – Hello
- ABBA – Dancing Queen
- Amy Winehouse – Rehab
- Avicii – Wake Me Up
- Blondie – One Way Or Another
- Brandi Carlile – The Story
- Britney Spears – Oops!… I Did It Again
- Calvin Harris & Disciples – How Deep Is Your Love
- Ella Henderson – Yours
- Elle King – Ex’s and Oh’s
- Fun. – Some Nights
- Hilary Duff – All About You
- Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX – Fancy
- Jason Derulo – Want To Want Me
- Kings Of Leon – Use Somebody
- Lost Frequencies – Are You With Me
- Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass
- Oasis – Wonderwall
- OMI feat. Nicky Jam – Cheerleader
- One Direction – What Makes You Beautiful
- Roxette – It Must Have Been Love
- Shawn Mendes – Stitches
- Sia – Cheap Thrills
- Tegan And Sara – Closer
- The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey – Closer
- U2 – I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
- Wham! – I’m Your Man
- Young Rising – Sons High
- Zara Larsson – Lush Life
Today SingStar, tomorrow the world.
Have you been singing into your hairbrush waiting for this news?
Living life one Batmobile chase at a time. When she’s not writing about video games, she’s writing terrible jokes that even a Christmas cracker would be embarrassed to share.