If you’re still on the fence about PlayStation VR, or just VR tech in general, you may want to visit Brighton in the near future. Sony and HTC will be present at Develop: Brighton and will be bringing with them a bunch of playable VR experiences for attendees to try out.
On the expo show floor, a number of VR titles will be on display for attendees to try:
- PlayStation VR Worlds (Sony) – a collection of five different VR experiences that have all been built from the ground up exclusively for the PS VR headset.
- Here They Lie (Sony) – a dark psychological horror experience that transports you to a terrifying, surreal world inhabited by strange and malevolent creatures.
- Sociable Soccer (Tower Studios) – the well-known football title, now brought to virtual reality.
- Radial-G Racing Revolved (Tammekka) – an exciting sci-fi racer using Oculus Rift.
- Battlezone (Rebellion) – designed for the next wave of virtual reality devices, Battlezone gives you unrivalled battlefield awareness, a monumental sense of scale and breathless combat intensity.
- Unseen Diplomacy (Triangular Pixels) – part of the Indie Showcase, Unseen Diplomacy casts you as an elite member of the British Espionage Tactical Initiative, defeating the plans of evil-doers around the world. With a real-life obstacle course created by Vive HTC environment, you will run and roll, sneak and solve your way through volcano lairs and moon bases.
- A Chair in a Room: Greenwater (Wolf & Wood Interactive) – part of the Indie Showcase, explore your surroundings as the protagonist of your own horror story as you immerse yourself in this tense VR thriller set in America’s Deep South.
- Windlands (Psytec Studios) – part of the Indie Showcase, a first person grappling hook exploration game. Soar through the ruins of a fallen world and discover the secrets of the ancients.
Looks like it’s worth a punt if you happen to be anywhere near the event when it’s on.
Sony Press Release