Well, it looks like Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition is indeed a real thing. Online retailer Amazon has listed the game over on its North American online store today. There’s nothing remarkable about that, though, as we’ve already had another retailer list the game. Oh, but you’re wrong.
Amazon’s listing actually goes into detail as to what is included in the Arcade Edition, though we should note that as nothing has been confirmed by Capcom as of yet, it’s still not official. That being said, it’s rather detailed so we’re going to throw caution to the wind and say this is most likely correct and that we should expect an announcement in the coming days.
Here’s what Amazon says is included in Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition:
- Arcade Mode – Choose from six different paths themed after classic Street Fighter games.
- Gallery – Unlock hundreds of illustrations as you play through Arcade Mode.
- Extra Battle – Complete timed challenges to obtain exclusive costumes throughout 2018.
- New V-Triggers – Each character will have two V-Triggers, adding even more depth to the combat system.
- New Visuals – The user interface is being redesigned with new color schemes, revised menus, and exciting pre-and-post-fight effects.