We love it when a developer adds new content for free, especially after we have already bought the game. One of these updates is live now for The Dwarves, and it adds some new modes to keep players hacking and slashing.
The Challenges are broken down into three different ways to play. The first is your standard Horde Mode. Waves of enemies will assault you, and you will show them why they are stupid to do it. The second is a time challenge in which you kill as quickly as you can. That seems perfect for people who want to kill orcs, but they do not have a lot of time. The final mode will push you to catch an orc that is running away from you, while you have to cut your way through enemies in order to capture him.
Check out the full patch notes, and let us know if you are as excited about free as we are.
– New game modes: three different Challenges on six maps
– Three new achievements for the new challenges
– New campaign difficulty mode: Very Easy
– Engine update: performance upgrade in many scenes
– Divided display language and subtitle option
– Turkish language added (Subtitles / OnScreen-Text)
– Optimized camera collision
THQ Nordic's Press Release
Jason became terminally addicted to videogames after receiving the NES at an early age. This addiction grew to include PC gaming and was cemented with the launch of the PS2. From then on, he was afflicted with epic RPGs, tense shooters, and deep strategy games, never becoming skillful, but never able to quit. He continues to play games (poorly) and share his passion for them to anyone willing to listen.