Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End may still be 12 days away from officially releasing on PS4, but that hasn’t stopped the torrent of information about the game flowing forth onto the internet.
Don’t worry about spoilers, though, or at least not here as we won’t be a part of spoiling anyone’s fun. However, we will report the non-spoiler stuff, such as the massive 5GB day one update that players will have to install for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End. There aren’t any spoilers in the patch notes, but the update, version 1.01, is needed to get online and play against other people on the PSN.
The rest of the update is actually pretty cool and details the bonus features that will be patched into the game with the update, as well as general fixes and improvements. The full patch notes are below.
Uncharted 4 Update Version 1.01
- Multiplayer support
- Singleplayer ‘Encounter Select’ menu
- Bonus feature: Photo Mode
- Bonus Feature: Character Model Viewer
- Bonus Feature: Render Modes
- Bonus Feature: Gameplay Modes
- Bonus Feature: Singleplayer Character Skins
- Bonus Feature: Weapon Selector
- Bonus Feature: Journal Viewer
- Bonus Feature: Concept Art Galleries
- General fixes and improvements
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella.