There’s a new update for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End on PS4, version 1.04. The initial patch notes provided via the PS4’s built-in update history feature was pretty barebones and only stated “general improvements” and that’s about it.
Naughty Dog has since gone on to release the full patch notes for version 1.04 and in doing so the developer has revealed what’s gone on in the latest update. The full patch notes are below.
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Version 1.04 Patch Notes
- Fixed minor aim acceleration issue
- Fixed a crash that occurs when carrying an object
- Fixed a texture crash
- Fixed party join parameters to disallow joining a party that is in matchmaking
- Fixed Invite Only party setting to properly allow invited players
- Fixed a crash that occurs when picking up the idol while taking cover
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to get into unintended areas
- Fixed language loading issue
- Updated Messaging on locked Customization items
- Updated HUD so Marking only shows the arrow and not show the player’s name
- Fixed crash for Uncharted TV
- SINGLE PLAYER
- Fixed a progression stopper where an IGC doesn’t trigger in Cave
- Fixed a crash in the tower basement
Live Update .015 [1.04.015]
- Increased friends list limit to show entire friends list by adding pages
Have you noticed any other improvements that maybe didn’t get mentioned in the patch notes, or is it just pretty standard stuff? Give us a shout down in the comments section below.