Yooka-Laylee is a third-person platformer developed by UK-based Playtonic Games and published by Team 17 for PlayStation 4.
- Yooka-Laylee PS4 Download Size is Really Small
- Yooka-Laylee’s PS4 Trophies Are Live, 36 Including Platinum
- Yooka-Laylee Will Release Soundtrack on CD and Vinyl
- Yooka-Laylee Trailer Unveils Local Multiplayer Modes
- Yooka-Laylee Gets a New Trailer Showing Off Colourful Characters
- Yooka-Laylee Devs Explain How Collectibles Will Be Meaningful
April 11th (Worldwide) Buy From Amazon
Yooka and Laylee must collect the missing ‘pagies’ from the magical book of knowledge that the evil villain, Capital B, needs to bring chaos to the world.
Yooka-Laylee is inspired by the classic platformers of gaming generations gone by. Players are free to explore at their own pace, collect the game’s many collectibles in whichever order they choose, and progress when they feel like it. Rather than there being a large number of ‘levels’, Yooka-Laylee features expandable worlds that can increase in size and height by collecting the magical ‘pagies’ scattered around the game.
Pure PlayStation’s Review
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella.