Want to fly a tank? The closest thing you’ll get to doing so is playing Air Missions HIND on PS4, unless you go and steal an actual combat helicopter. That’s not advised, by the way.
The action combat flight simulator based on the Russian Mi-24 Hind assault helicopter, a.k.a. the “Flying Tank”, is available now in physical form in most video-game retailers. It’s also available on the North American PlayStation Store, though it doesn’t seem to be on the UK and European stores just yet.
There’s a trailer up above and a few of the game’s features down below. Be sure to check back with Pure PlayStation soon for our Air Missions: HIND review.
– Three control modes for casual and experienced players
– Fifteen missions based on fictional conflicts
– Four different environments: Central Asia, Eastern Europe, Arctic Ocean and Southeast Asia
– Singleplayer and Multiplayer mode, including Campaign missions, Deathmatch, Instant Action, and Online co-operative missions
– AAM, MCLOS, SACLOS, S-5, S-8, S-13, S-24 – Use those to destroy the enemy!
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)