Respawn Entertainment has just earned themselves a lot more fans thanks to their generosity. That’s because the team behind Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order have just made all of the pre-order exclusive content available to all.
The good deed can be unlocked – for free – by simply downloading the latest update. And can be enjoyed by booting up the latest offering of the Force. Happy Thursday, Jedis!
Patch 1.07 is like a late Christmas present. But that’s fine because it isn’t a disappointment you’re wanting to return to store. Instead, it’s a small and thoughtful gift that will give you hours of entertainment – and probably make you look a little cooler in the process. But only digitally, mind you…
In all, the 150 megabyte update packs quite a punch. Or should that be swing of the saber? Either way, it makes for good reading. Unless you’re one of the few capitalising on the photo mode’s anti-rocket capabilities, whereby you’ll be disappointed to hear that it has been fixed. Still, you’ve got a few new skins to make up for it so it’s not all bad.
The short but sweet patch notes read as follows and can be found officially here:
Fixes & Improvements
- We’ve fixed an issue where Bounty Hunters would sometimes get stuck in Zeffo.
- Not only was the Photomode camera able to explode rockets, it could interact with trigger volumes within the levels that could potentially break the game. We’ve fixed this to ensure that you can continue playing the game after using Photomode. Unfortunately, this also means that rockets will be unaffected by the camera moving forward.
- There was a bug that was causing one of the elevators in the last level to have a tendency of disappearing. It should now be present at all times.
- We’ve improved collision on Ilum.
- Our language translations have been updated.
- There was an issue where some text was overlapping in Photomode for specific screen ratios. That has been fixed.
- The Albino Wyyyschokk tactical guide entry wasn’t appearing for all users, this should now be fixed.
- We’ve fixed Gorgara having a tendency to disappear at specific times on Dathomir.
- Pre-order content has now been unlocked for all players. This content includes:
- Orange Lightsaber Blade Color
- Mygeeto Campaign Lightsaber Hilt
- Umbaran Campaign Lightsaber Hilt
- Bee-D-1 Skin
- Gold Squadron Stinger Mantis Skin
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Living life one Batmobile chase at a time. When she’s not writing about video games, she’s writing terrible jokes that even a Christmas cracker would be embarrassed to share.