The days of exciting updates for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey look firmly behind us as Ubisoft detail their latest patch. That’s because update 1.51 is a little lackluster in its fixes, merely “addressing an issue”, “addressing an issue”, “addressing an issue”.
And if you think that sounds like a broken record, wait until you read another four iterations in the patch notes below.
There really is little to write about with this new update. And that’s mirrored in its size – it’s only 300mb! But a bug that was causing the text in a cutscene to become illegible has been rectified, and bodies can now be taken away from their watery graves.
I’ve transcribed the rest from clay tablet below. And you might as well give them a read before you fire up Assassin’s Creed Odyssey again.
DISCOVERY TOUR: ANCIENT GREECE
- Addressed an issue that caused players to get stuck in world stations under certain conditions.
STORY CREATOR MODE
- Addressed an issue with the calculation of rewards.
- Addressed an issue where the dialogue scene could get blurry when the stage of the dialogue is set to 1v1 close.
THE FATE OF ATLANTIS
- Addressed an issue that reset gathered Isu Knowledge after updating to version 1.5.0.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Isu Beckon quest from appearing.
- Addressed an issue in A Godless Blight that prevented players from carrying bodies out of the water if they died and reloaded the save game.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Underworld Pack items to be available in the visual customization section.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Living life one Batmobile chase at a time. When she’s not writing about video games, she’s writing terrible jokes that even a Christmas cracker would be embarrassed to share.