Assetto Corsa’s latest update is now available to download, alongside the third and final Porsche Pack DLC.
Update 1.12 is less than 1GB in size, and primes the game for Porsche Pack Vol. 3 as well as ironing out a few creases. It also includes a free Porsche Macan Turbo (and as we can’t see anywhere in the print that stipulates this is a virtual car, we are hoping to take delivery of our new ride very soon). Unfortunately Private Lobbies is missing, but it is poised to be included in update 1.13.
Full patch notes:
- Added support for DLC content: Porsche Pack #3
- Free bonus car! – Porsche Macan Turbo
- The damage and repair system has been improved. As a result, collisions will now appear more realistic
- Various 3D models have been tweaked and improved, including that of the cockpit instrumentation
- Reviewed damage curve and repair times
- Fixed wing damage model on Nissan GTR
- Fixed graphics kersCharge and kersInput for ERS system
- Fixed wrong online pit crew locations
- Improve AI cut detection
- Fixed Ferrari FXX K fins
All-new special events
- 15 events for The Red Pack DLC
- 13 events for Porsche Pack Vol. 2 DLC
- 12 events for Porsche Pack Vol. 3 DLC
Porsche Pack Vol. 3 will include seven vehicles, including the entire 991 GT3 racing line and the 911R. It retails at $6.99 / £4.49.
The complete pack line-up is:
- 911 GT3 Cup 2017
- 911 Turbo S
- 911 GT3 R 2015
- 919 Hybrid 2016
- 908 LH
- 917 K
- 911 R
As of writing, the RSR GT3 2017 will not be included in the pack but will be available as a free update to the pack once it becomes available.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Living life one Batmobile chase at a time. When she’s not writing about video games, she’s writing terrible jokes that even a Christmas cracker would be embarrassed to share.