Rhythm shooter Audica from developer Harmonix busts out of early access today for a full release on PSVR, Oculus Rift, Steam, and Viveport, with the Oculus Quest version to come shortly. This unique rhythm/shooter game from the developer of Rock Band and Dance Central has you shooting and bashing away to the beat of over 30 songs, including four timed exclusives for the PSVR.
Check out the entire track listing in the graphic below, but these are the exclusive tracks available now for the PSVR:
- asms – “Reeds of Mitatrush”
- Darren Korb ft. Ashley Barrett – “We All Become (from the Transistor: Original Soundtrack)”
- James Egbert ft. Nina Sung – “Exit Wounds”
- James Landino – “Funky Computer”
Harmonix promises new tracks to be available down the road to keep the gameplay fresh. In fact, these five are available on launch to purchase as a pack or individually:
- 5 Seconds of Summer – “Youngblood”
- Ariana Grande – “Into You”
- Billie Eilish – “bad guy”
- Imagine Dragons – “Believer”
- Post Malone – “Better Now”
When Jeremy isn’t writing books or playing video games, he’s living his life one random movie references at a time.