Just a few minutes ago EA announced Battlefield 1 for the PS4, Xbox One and PC with a brand new trailer that showed that the game takes place in World War 1. The internet is currently still sitting around with its jaws on the floor, but for those who are less than shell-shocked by the announcement, we have good news for you: there’s special edition available to pre-order right now.
The special Early Enlister Edition is available on PS4 and gives players early access to the game. By buying the Early Enlister package you’ll get to play 3 days before regular chumps. You can get it here from Amazon. For those who don’t mind the bog-standard edition, you can get that here.
However, if you’re a real Battlefield nut, you’ll want the other special edition that contains a few extra trinkets. You can get that from here, if you’ve got the cash, that is.
Below is what you’ll get in the Early Enlister package, though to be fair, only the first section is really relevant to pre-orders for this one:
- Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition includes the Red Baron Pack and the Lawrence of Arabia Pack – containing themed weapons, vehicles and items. Plus five Battlepacks containing combinations of items. Also exchanges the visual appearance on three of the largest vehicles in the game. This Early Enlister edition allows you to play Battlefield 1 three days earlier starting from October 18.
- Epic 64-Player Multiplayer Battles – Squad up with your friends and join in the most epic multiplayer battles in FPS history with up to 64 players fighting as infantry or piloting vehicles ranging from tanks and bikes on the ground to biplanes and gigantic battleships.
- Experience the Dawn of All-out War – Be a part of the greatest battles ever known to man. From the heavily defended Alps to the scorching deserts of Arabia, war is raging on an epic scale on land, air and sea as you witness the birth of modern warfare.
- Earth-shattering Intuitive Destruction – With intuitive destruction no battle is ever the same. Destroy vehicles big and small, and demolish entire buildings. From tiny wooden houses to massive stone forts, even the grounds on which you’re fighting can be blasted apart.
- War Stories from the Far Edges of the World – Discover a world at war through an adventure-filled campaign that captures the variety of a global conflict through the eyes of several different characters all united by this first modern war.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)