Get scared like it’s 1999.
Bloober Team and Lionsgate have released a new version of Blair Witch: VR Edition today, and it’s out now on PSVR and PCVR. Up until today, the game was only available on Oculus Quest, but now we’re getting a PSVR and PCVR release with some next enhancements to boot.
If you think you can stomach the horrors of Blair Witch in VR, then you can get your copy today for $29.99 on the PlayStation Store. There’s also a deluxe edition that includes the soundtrack and a digital artbook for $34.99.
Blair Witch VR Edition Live Action Trailer – PSVR
Improved Dog commands for Bullet:
- Pet Bullet to make sure he knows he’s a good boy
- Change up his look with a variety of new collars
- Give Bullet treats. In the VR edition, he’ll take them right from your hand
- Bullet can help you track scents through the forest, just give him an object to sniff
- Enjoy the company of your best buddy and shake his paw any time
- Environments have been redesigned for more interactivity
- Objects to catch, throw, or stack on top of each other
- A marker to draw on paper and other objects
- Drawers, doors, gates, and car trunk open at a touch
- Breaking branches
- Operation of mechanical elements: handles, buttons, opening locks with a key, padlock codes, etc…
- New control system
- New sounds and in-game events to surprise and scare the player.
- Additional creature encounters
- Unlockable Achievements and Trophies
Blair Witch: VR Edition is a story-driven psychological horror game from the creative minds behind the critically acclaimed Layers of Fear. Experience first-hand the toll that fear can take on the mind in an original story inspired by the cinematic lore of Blair Witch, designed for virtual reality.
The Blair Witch story has been rebuilt for the use of Head-mounted displays to offer a uniquely immersive and horrifying VR experience. With environments redesigned for more interactivity, new mechanics for your companion dog such as petting and fetching gestures, and additional creature encounters, you will experience the eerie atmosphere of the Black Hills Forest like never before. These cursed woods will awaken your darkest fears.