After a stint in Steam Early Access, Ronimo Games‘ Blightbound is readying up for a full release on PC and consoles.
Developer Ronimo Games and publisher Devolver Digital have announced today that Blightbought will be leaving Early Access to pursue a full release on July 27th for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The game will also be playable on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S via backward compatibility.
Blightbound is a multiplayer dungeon crawler with support for cross-play. Players must face the Blight in handcrafted dungeons full of evildoers and monstrous enemies. There’s loot to collect, a fully narrated story, and 20 heroes to kit out in new gear and skills.
- Explore an ever-expanding game with dozens of dungeons to explore, new heroes to recover and use and new loot to retrieve.
- Collect over 20 unique heroes, each with their own unique skill set, passive abilities and fully narrated story to complete.
- Hundreds of unique items to loot and craft to improve each hero and alter their repertoire of attacks and abilities.
- Build out your refuge atop the mountain by recruiting new artisans to craft more items, fulfilling bounties and training your heroes.
- Battle through three distinct lands, each with several dungeons to conquer, including the eerie Gravemark, the oppressive Underhold and the precarious Blood Ridge.
- Distinct class roles that reward team play and powerful ultimate abilities that charge by fulfilling your role. Block damage as a warrior, interrupt enemies as an assassin or heal your allies as a mage.
- A stunning mix of hand-painted characters and real-time 3D models and lighting effects.