Sudden Event Studios and Whitethorn Digital have announced today that their party game BOMBFEST will be releasing on PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC later this month.
The press release states that the game will release on January 31st, 2019, and will cost $19.99. No word on regional pricing as of yet, but we’ll let you know once the prices are known.
- 4-player, local-multiplayer for friendly battles or settling grudges
- 10 unique bombs for blowing away the competition
- 12 hand-crafted stages for you to duke it out on
- Plenty of options and modifiers to customize your experience
- Unlock new bombs, stages, characters, and more as you play
- Free content updates after launch are in our plans as well! Including new bombs, stages, characters, and accessories to unlock
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)