Headup Games and AMC have today released the mashup that nobody really thought would ever happen – it’s a weird combo – withe Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead, and it’s out today on just about every platform, including home consoles, PC, and mobile. The PS4 version is among those to release today, while a PS5 version will release soon. The good news is that it’s a cross-buy game, so if you buy it today and get a PS5 in the future, you’ll get the PS5 version at next extra cost.
Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead is priced at:
- Android / iOS: $4.99 USD / €5,49 / £4.99
- Steam / GOG / Epic: $9.99 USD / €9,99 / £7.99
- Nintendo Switch: $14.99 USD / €14,99 / £11.99
- PS4: $14.99 USD / €14,99 / £11.99
- Xbox One / Xbox Series X: $14.99 USD / €14,99 / £12.49
If you’re on PC or Nintendo Switch, you can get a 10% discount until November 26th. If you’re on other platforms, it’s full price, suckers. Or biters?
So what is Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead? It’s the classic puzzling gameplay of Bridge Constructor but set within the universe of The Walking Dead. You’ll have to help a group of survivors from the show’s cast make their way against hordes of walkers as well as hostile humans… by building elaborate bridges. Didn’t they build a bridge in Season 9 and then blow it up?
- AMC’s The Walking Dead meets Bridge Constructor™
- Create elaborate constructions and lethal traps
- A captivating plot featuring new faces as well as iconic characters and vehicles from the series
- Numerous brain-teasing levels and countless brain-eating walkers
- Make use of movable objects and explosives to lure walkers to their doom
- Save your survivors and smash the undead hordes
- Brutally funny walker ragdoll physics.