Headup Games and AMC have today released the mashup that nobody really thought would ever happen – it’s a weird combo – withe Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead, and it’s out today on just about every platform, including home consoles, PC, and mobile. The PS4 version is among those to release today, while a PS5 version will release soon. The good news is that it’s a cross-buy game, so if you buy it today and get a PS5 in the future, you’ll get the PS5 version at next extra cost.
Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead is priced at:
- Android / iOS: $4.99 USD / €5,49 / £4.99
- Steam / GOG / Epic: $9.99 USD / €9,99 / £7.99
- Nintendo Switch: $14.99 USD / €14,99 / £11.99
- PS4: $14.99 USD / €14,99 / £11.99
- Xbox One / Xbox Series X: $14.99 USD / €14,99 / £12.49
If you’re on PC or Nintendo Switch, you can get a 10% discount until November 26th. If you’re on other platforms, it’s full price, suckers. Or biters?
So what is Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead? It’s the classic puzzling gameplay of Bridge Constructor but set within the universe of The Walking Dead. You’ll have to help a group of survivors from the show’s cast make their way against hordes of walkers as well as hostile humans… by building elaborate bridges. Didn’t they build a bridge in Season 9 and then blow it up?
- AMC’s The Walking Dead meets Bridge Constructor™
- Create elaborate constructions and lethal traps
- A captivating plot featuring new faces as well as iconic characters and vehicles from the series
- Numerous brain-teasing levels and countless brain-eating walkers
- Make use of movable objects and explosives to lure walkers to their doom
- Save your survivors and smash the undead hordes
- Brutally funny walker ragdoll physics.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)