Update 1.23 for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is now available, with the download totalling 1.63GB in size. Most of its improvements are targeted at the newly released Zombie Chronicles DLC.
It addresses an issue with over-eager zombies unfairly munching on juicy brains immediately following teleportation, and crashes occurring during the teleportation process.
Full patch notes are:
- General Stability Improvements
- Added measures to address exploitative 3rd party peripherals.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect voice over lines were playing in various levels
- Fixed an issue where all players would hear the Galil firing audio regardless of their distance from the shooter
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “fire sale” audio to play too loud
- The Thundergun will now grant players XP
- Fixed an issue with time attacks not working properly
- Fixed a crash that occurred while using the “Eye Candy” GobbleGum
- Fixed a bug that occurred while using the “Idle Eyes” GobbleGum before a host migration
- Fixed various collision and pathing issues.
- Fixed various Elemental Staff bugs.
- Fixed Panzersoldat pathing issues and bugs.
- Optimized streamer performance in the map.
Kino Der Toten
- Fixed an issue where players were being targeted by zombies immediately after teleporting.
- Fixed an issue where players would experience a black screen while teleporting.
- Fixed an issue where players would lose their primary weapon after picking up the cymbal monkey.
- Fixed an issue where wall buys could lose functionality.
Shi No Numa
- Fixed an issue where Flogger kills were not counting towards daily trap challenges.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a “connection interrupted” error when deploying the QED.
- Fixed a host migration crash.
- Fixed a “Widow’s Wine” exploit.
- Fixed various Gersh device bugs.
- Addressed collision exploits.
Living life one Batmobile chase at a time. When she’s not writing about video games, she’s writing terrible jokes that even a Christmas cracker would be embarrassed to share.