The latest update for Call of Duty: Black Ops III is now available. Update 1.20 is 1.8GB in size, and consists of five changes affecting the multiplayer and zombie modes.
- Added new CWL logo for 2017.
- Additional PS4 Pro performance improvements for dynamic 4K.
- Added effects to the scroll bar to inform users if they have Black Market items “below the fold.”
- Fixed an issue where the DG-4 would not function properly after using a portal.
Shadows of Evil:
- Fixed an issue that occurred if a player used the Anywhere But Here BGB while on the train.
Activision has promised a year of Black Ops III goodies, so this little starter is merely the tip of the iceberg. Stay tuned for further updates.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Living life one Batmobile chase at a time. When she’s not writing about video games, she’s writing terrible jokes that even a Christmas cracker would be embarrassed to share.