How much do you idolize (read love) John Cena? If you answered ‘a lot’ then you’re in luck, friend, because WWE 2K18’s Collector’s Edition is dedicated to the man himself and his illustrious 15-year career.
But this stalkers’ dream won’t come cheap, so you’d better start prioritising: food or lycra.
2K Games has revealed that a total of 30,000 copies will be available at a cost of $149.99. In addition to the bundled Deluxe Edition, you will also find the Kurt Angle Bonus Pack, a Mattel John Cena/Cena Nuff action figurine exclusive to this bundle, a plaque to commemorate this momentous milestone, and limited edition in-game cards.
WWE 2K18 Collector’s Edition – $149.99 USD
- Copy of WWE 2K18 Deluxe Edition, which includes the following items: WWE 2K18 Season Pass digital content; Two playable versions of John Cena (ECW One Night Stand and WrestleMania 26) and playable characters Batista and Rob Van Dam
- Kurt Angle Pack: Access to WWE “American Hero” (2001) and ECW “Wrestling Machine” (2006) playable characters
- Exclusive premium packaging
- Exclusive Mattel John Cena / Cena Nuff action figure featuring pro- and anti- T-shirt options
- Commemorative plaque with a piece of the ring mat from John Cena’s 16th WWE Championship win at Royal Rumble, as well as a hand-signed photo
- WWE SuperCard limited edition in-game cards featuring John Cena, Batista and Rob Van Dam, as well as a Cena (Nuff) card back.
The WWE 2K18 Collector’s Edition is available to order from the WWE Store, in addition to other retailers. A Season Pass will become available, though detail will only be released nearer the time.
WWE 2K18 will launch on October 17th but pre-ordering gifts you early access, with the mat-pounding becoming available on the 13th.
Will you succumb to Cena’s charm? Is Hell in a Cage heaven to you? Comment below. Perhaps even challenge us to a tussle; we’re hard enough. Gulp.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Living life one Batmobile chase at a time. When she’s not writing about video games, she’s writing terrible jokes that even a Christmas cracker would be embarrassed to share.