Deep Silver has announced today with developer Fishlabs that it will be bringing a new IP to current and next-gen consoles with Chorus, a dark space-combat shooter.
The game was revealed during today’s Inside Xbox event, and now we have the full trailer and information from the Deep Silver press team.
More about Chorus:
Take control of Nara – once the Circle’s deadliest warrior but now their most wanted fugitive – on a quest to destroy the dark cult that created her. Unlock devastating weapons and mind-bending abilities in a true evolution of the space-combat shooter. Along with Forsaken, her sentient starfighter, explore ancient temples, engage in exhilarating zero-g combat and venture beyond our waking reality.
A journey of redemption – Lead Nara, an ace pilot facing her haunted past, and Forsaken, her sentient ship. Their quest for redemption will take them across the galaxy and beyond the boundaries of reality, as they fight to unite resistance forces against the Circle and their leader, the Great Prophet, at all costs.
Venture beyond the void – Enter a dark new universe, teeming with mystery and rife with conflict. Explore epic locations such as sprawling space stations and strange planes of existence beyond our own. Engage in exhilarating zero-g dogfights from epic cosmic vistas to tight crystalline corridors. Chorus balances the scale and spectacle of space exploration with frenetic, fast-paced action.
One pilot, one ship, one living weapon – Attain powerful and distinct weapons and combat upgrades. Master your ship’s unique drift mechanic and deadly mind-bending abilities, including extra-sensory perception, teleportation and telekinesis, to overcome massive hordes of enemies and take down titanic battleships. Chain your powers together to become the ultimate living weapon.
• A compelling single-player experience
• Play as dual protagonists Nara and her sentient AI companion and starfighter, Forsaken, on a personal journey of redemption
• Experience fast-paced, frenetic action that evolves the spirit of classic space shooters
• Fight to unite resistance forces against the Circle and their ominous leader, the Great Prophet
• Face down hordes of enemy starfighters, titanic battleships and unknown Void entities
• Reclaim, upgrade and wield devastating weapons and abilities in zero-g dogfights
• Explore a dark new sci-fi universe, teeming with mystery and conflict
• Enjoy gorgeous next gen sci-fi visuals in 4K, from cosmic vistas to sprawling space stations
• Fully engineered to take advantage of gen 9 hardware, enhancements include:
o Ray-traced reflections o 4K resolution at 60fps o Advanced enemy ship destruction
o Higher quality volumetrics o Richer environmental effects