In preparation for Dark Souls III’s final DLC, The Ringed City, launching on March 28th, FromSoftware has released an update intended to rectify known issues and glitches. Though at least one may prove disappointing for some.
Full patch notes
- Fixed issue where a player could invade another player during a boss battle.
- Fixed issue where an enchantment could be applied to weapons which normally could not be enchanted.
- Fixed issue where, when items are used while casting magic, display glitches could occasionally occur.
- Fixed issue where it was possible to cancel immediately into a second magic spell after casting the first one.
- Fixed issue where the first part of a skill action could be skipped.
- Fixed issue where a single item could be used indefinitely.
The update will be available from February 8th, but its deployment will require server maintenance, which is scheduled for:
- JST: February 8th, 2017 10:00am-12:00pm.
- CST: February 8th, 2017 2:00am-4:00am.
- PST: February 7th, 2017 5:00pm-7:00pm.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Living life one Batmobile chase at a time. When she’s not writing about video games, she’s writing terrible jokes that even a Christmas cracker would be embarrassed to share.