Ahead of its upcoming physical release, Destructive Games, All In! Games, Meridiem Game, and developer Invader Studios have released a brand new teaser trailer for Daymare: 1998 Black Edition.
The trailer is up above, and it’s short but sweet. The game will be on store shelves from April 28th, and it’ll come with some exclusive goodies.
ABOUT DAYMARE: 1998
Daymare: 1998 is a third-person survival horror game with hardcore survival mechanics and unyielding enemies. It requires a strategic approach to combat and puzzles and offers a multi-character perspective of the story, revealing deep and obscure lore. Follow the steps of an elite soldier, a helicopter pilot, and a forest ranger as they play out their roles in an event that transforms one peaceful small town into a dead zone and its citizens into bloodthirsty monsters. Take the creatures down first, and then look for any clues or evidence that you can piece together to make sense of the chaos. Keep track of your inventory, as resources will be scarce! Anything can happen when your daymares become real.
DAYMARE: 1998 KEY FEATURES
- Discover the truth through different angles thanks to a multi-character POV
- Shoot your way out of hordes of fearsome enemies, featuring lifelike animations and dismemberment
- Take advantage of a realistic HUD that helps you to keep track of your inventory, health, and the position of a given piece of equipment
- Solve environmental puzzles and look for clues to find your way around
- Travel back in time with classic survival mechanics: limited ammo and save points, backtracking, collectibles, tough enemies, and more
- Experience the ’90s – the game is an homage to the era, with tons of references