Days Gone is getting another hefty update. But this latest patch brings with it more than just aesthetical improvements as Deacon’s bike takes centre stage in the latest free challenge.
Drifter’s Run will see you weaving and wheeling your way through hostile territory in search of some much needed bandages. But the Freakers, hordes and burning infernos will be doing their utmost to ensure you fail. Did we mention there are also countless ramps and jumps, just in case it wasn’t dangerous enough…
In addition to this deadly dare, a progression fault has also been addressed whilst the grabbing of ammo boxes has been made more intuitive. General consciousness of NPCs has also been tweaked to make them less like the living dead.
The full patch notes read as:
Days Gone v1.25 Patch Notes
Weekly DLC Challenges
- “Drifter’s Run” is our first challenge involving our bike! Gather all the bandages in the harsh volcanic area of Crater Lake
- Avoid burned down houses, Freakers, and the Horde to gather bandages as fast as you can and make it to the finish line!
- Use ramps to score extra points and utilize your Nitrous Boost as much as can
A reminder that all the challenges we release are planned to stay unlocked indefinitely
- Players should be able progress properly in “It’s A Rifle, Not a Gun”
- General awareness of the NPCs have been adjusted for all modes
- If you were killed right after burning down a nest, the nest should repopulate properly
- Picking up a group of items near an ammo box will now also grab the ammo box
- Adjustments to scoring on the DLC challenge “Drifter’s Run”
- Correct number of bolts crafted is shown in the player’s menu
- Fixed issues involving Survival Vision and enemy outlines during Survival Mode
- The “Dead Don’t Ride” custom accent should be appear in the Mechanic’s menu in this patch
Source: Bend Studio Twitter
Living life one Batmobile chase at a time. When she’s not writing about video games, she’s writing terrible jokes that even a Christmas cracker would be embarrassed to share.