Leading publisher, Wired Productions today announced the launch into orbit of a special Collector’s Edition of acclaimed sci-fi thriller, Deliver Us The Moon, by KeokeN Interactive.
Limited to just 2,000 units, this must-own Collector’s Edition will have individually numbered certificates of authenticity, and is available for pre-order now via the official Wired store and will arrive with fans this fall for an SRP of £79.99 / €99.99 / $99.99 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
If you haven’t already, check out our review here, or watch it embedded up above.
Included in the Deliver Us The Moon Collector’s Edition:
- A Deluxe Edition copy of the game (PS4 or Xbox One)
- The Award-Winning Original Soundtrack on 12” Double Vinyl
- Exclusive and limited Moonman ‘The Blackout’ Comic book
- A stellar hardback Deliver Us The Moon Artbook
- Detailed real-life Moon Map Poster
- ASE-shaped USB containing exclusive developer bonus content and more
- Space-tastic game Art Prints
- Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Mind-bending Lenticular Sleeve
- Authentic WSA Patch to become part of the team
- A bonus Deliver Us The Moon Steam key
Leo Zullo, Managing Director, Wired Productions commented, “We started producing our own limited collector editions in 2017, and each release has celebrated incredible games and developers. Our fans look forward to what we’re working on and we get just as excited creating these Collector’s Editions. We might not be able to launch a rocket into the sky (believe me, this was part of our plans before Covid) but we can offer an out-of-this-world Collector’s Edition, and our message to fans it simple: Be quick and secure yours now!”
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)