Demetrios: The Big Cynical Adventure is a point-and-click adventure/puzzle game from CowCat Games.
Demetrios features Full HD, hand-painted visuals and animated characters in first person view, similar to visual novels. You might encounter a little pinch of Discworld (some of the humor), Gabriel Knight (comic cutscenes, characters heads/dialogs), Phoenix Wright (first person view investigation)…
- A long, varied, standalone adventure (8 to 12 hours of gameplay)
- The Point & Click and Visual Novel genres mixed together!
- Over 15,000 lines of dialog, filled with laughs!
- Hand drawn art in Full HD
- High level of interactivity. Characters react to your actions!
- Fun mini-games throughout the story
- In-game hints : Search for hidden cookies on every screen for help!
- August 1st, 2017 – PS4
- December 6th, 2016 – PS Vita
Bjorn Thonen, a slob of an antique dealer living in Paris, is robbed one night after coming home drunk. Forced to conduct his own investigation with the help of his neighbor Sandra, he ends up involved in a murky, mysterious affair. Will these unlikely heroes be able to rise up and discover ancient secrets?
Pure PlayStation’s Review
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)