Bungie has released a new update for the greatly debated Destiny 2, which is designed to eradicate those annoying frame rate issues that have been interrupting our galactic adventures.
The 415mb patch is part of Bungie’s latest attack against those more minor imperfections, and will form the bones of Hotfix 126.96.36.199. In addition to smoothing out those unwanted ripples in spacetime ever since Warmind released, the following issues are also addressed:
- Emblems introduced in Season 3 are now visible within the Emblem Collection for all players
- Fixed an issue where some players could not equip the Shadow Dance emote
- Fixed an issue where the Gunsmith was not selling Legendary Modifications to players who did not own Expansion 2
- Fixed an issue where the Heroic Strike Playlist would sometimes launch players into Vanguard Strikes
- Players can no longer summon Sparrows on Meltdown
- Fixed an issue where Iron Banner ornaments were receiving progress from alternate Crucible playlists
- The Contender’s Shell perk “Seeker of Brilliance” now properly grants Season 3 Prototype Engrams (Was incorrectly granting Season 2 Illuminated engrams)
- Fixed an issue where Rat King was incorrectly granting ammo to alternate weapons
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to interact with their Characters or Inventory on Bungie.net, the Destiny Companion App, or 3rd party appsapps
Is Destiny 2, and specifically Warmind, holding your attention? Or are you wishing a Big Crunch will come around already on this installment? Shoot a comment our way in the box below.
Living life one Batmobile chase at a time. When she’s not writing about video games, she’s writing terrible jokes that even a Christmas cracker would be embarrassed to share.