Dark fantasy conjures a release this autumn.
Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Frima Games will be releasing the dark fantasy RPG Disciples: Liberation on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC on October 21st, 2021. Just in time for Halloween, and yes, this is as good a game as any to play during the spooky season. Have you seen the first trailer? The stuff of horrors, I tell you.
Disciples recently got its big gameplay reveal during this year’s digital E3 2021 where the game’s developer showed off theg game’s biomes, factions, and much more.
- 80+ hour single-player campaign: experience a dark fantasy epic over three acts, with more than 270 quests and 5 unique endings
- Explore a war-torn overworld: journey through 4 diverse environments – from luscious woodlands to fiery volcanic plains and icy tundra – and unearth the secrets hidden within the land
- Journey together: join forces with 4 in-game factions – from proud elven clans to remorseless undead hordes, each with their own motivations and gameplay incentives
- Write your own story: pick from 4 uniquely skilled classes and define your place in the world, recruiting others to take up arms for your cause
- Build a base: take on quests for precious resources and use political savvy to build a place of planning and sanctuary
- Fight for your life: recruit 50+ units and build an army best suited to your play style whilst honing both steel and spell in intricate-turned based combat
- Challenge deadly bosses: pit your party against horrific monsters and beasts, each requiring a unique strategy
- Choice is everything: let your decisions guide your fate and directly influence what sort of leader you become
- Fight your friends: put forth the ultimate challenge and battle for supremacy in 2-player online skirmishes