Adventure awaits in the puzzle-platformer Omno.
Studio Inkyfox, which is a one-man development team consisting of the talented Jonas Manke, has released Omno onto PS4, Xbox One, and PC. It’s also playable on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S via backwards compatibility.
Omno’s release date brings a brand new launch trailer with it showing just how wonderful and tranquil the world of Omno is. If you want to find out why Pure PlayStation thinks about the game, go and read Stuart’s Omno PS5, PS4 review.
What is Omno?
Omno is an exploration game where you’ll discover ancient wonders in a world full of puzzles, secrets, and challenges across a short but sweet adventure.
“I can’t describe how I’m feeling today,” said Jonas Manke, creator of Omno. “Five years ago this was all just a dream. Now you can turn on your console or PC and play the game to completion. Thank you so much to everyone for your support and encouragement – I really hope you enjoy your time with Omno!”
Omno Launch Trailer
Omno Game Features
- A journey to the past – Uncover a timeless story of sacrifice and self-discovery as you piece together the truth behind your pilgrimage.
- An ancient world to explore – Make your way through dense, atmospheric landscapes, from jungles to deserts to islands in the sky.
- A dynamic moveset – A former professional animator, Jonas brings the movement to life, as you fluidly run, glide, dash, surf, and teleport through dazzling natural landscapes.
- No combat, just curiosity – Peacefully bewitch and befriend a wide variety of mythical animals, from lively insects to hulking leviathans.
- Perplexing puzzles – Think your way through an array of challenges to unlock a pathway to the light.
- Short and sweet – Omno is a 4-5 hour adventure featuring five climates and a cast of fantastical creatures.