Horror and aerial combat in space? It’s never been done before but Italian Games Factory is having a go with Haunted Space, a next-gen exclusive coming to PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC next year.
Italian Games Factory and Merge Games have released a brand new trailer for the atmospheric horror/flight-sim Haunted Space. It’s not just a CG trailer, either, as we get to see actual gameplay that shows off the game’s combat and even some of its horrors.
Haunted Space was announced earlier this year as a next-gen and PC exclusive release. There’s no release date as of yet, but we do know that Haunted Space will release sometime in 2022 for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.
About Haunted Space
- Traverse multiple unique star systems, each filled with danger and intrigue.
- Play in first-person or third-person perspective as you overcome the challenges of this dangerous backwater of space.
- Overcome the odds in fierce multi-stage boss battles against ancient God-like creatures composed of organic matter and space debris.
- Trade and craft new ships and ship equipment using powerful and customisable ship modification tools – create and buy new weapons, shields, cargo containers, engines and more.
- Stunning ray tracing effects and immersive audio put you in the heart of the action like never before.
- Difficult choices will have to be made when allocating scarce resources and credits to outfit engines, cargo holds and armaments.