Australian developer Samurai Punk has announced today that its upcoming bird simulator game, Feather, will be releasing on September 30th for PS4 and Xbox One.
For PC players, the console release date marks the release of a big update for the game, adding new features and improvements to the game, including cross-play with all supported platforms.
In addition to passive online multiplayer – which allows friends old and new to share the joy of flight in real-time – the Explorer Update also adds a number of new features and improvements to Feather.
- A brand new area has been added – hidden deep within the islands.
- 6 new songs and 4 new birds to discover.
- New weather conditions! Some days can get pretty windy …
- Improved detail.
- Steam: Now with Mac support!
- New renderer is now able to spawn significantly more undergrowth.
- More objects in the world can be perched upon.
And if you needed any more convincing that is probably worth checking out, then have a gander at the trailer up above.
We sometimes link to online retail stores. If you buy something from our links, we may make a small commission which goes towards keeping the lights on and coffee in the pot.
Chris has been writing about gaming news for far too long, and now he’s doing it even more. A true PlayStation know-it-all, Chris has owned just about every Sony console that ever existed. Trophies are like crack to this fella. (Bronze trophies, that is – he only has one Platinum.)